Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Wow, I have not done one these in quite some time.  As mentioned before, sticking to a plan that I know works has proved to be challenging for me in recent weeks.  I've become lazy at tracking and therefore lazy at eating well.


To reach my goal of 140lbs, I have to lose 29.2 more pounds and at the rate I am going now, it will take me wayyy longer than I had anticipated  a few short months ago.  I am hoping that by signing up for the Dirty Girl Run, adding exercise to the mix will only help.  I mean if I can lose over 30lbs without exercise, imagine what I can do with it!

The last weigh in I shared with you was back for my Dec. 2nd weigh in.  Let's catch you up:

Dec. 9th        -1.0 lbs (this brought me down to a new decade! 169.8)
Dec. 16th      +1.2 lbs (this brought me back to the old decade. Boo)
Dec 23rd      -1.2 lbs (back to the 160s)
Dec. 30th      The only time I intentionally skipped a weigh in b/c I didn't want to see the scale : (
Jan. 6th         +2.4 lbs (biggest gain since being on WW)
Jan. 13th       -0.8 lbs
Jan 20th        -2 lbs (FINALLY back to the 160s.)
Jan 27th        -0.2 lbs

So a lot of + and - in just a couple of months.  I'm sad that I wasted so much time but there's nothing I can do about it now besides letting it serve as motivation. 

Monday starts my exercise challenge.  What's the challenge?  Actually exercising!  I will report back : )

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Keep up with it. I always did well on WW without exercise, however, there came a time when I needed it to keep the progress. I've been exercising a bit this month, but more for my sanity than anything else.

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!