Friday, November 4, 2011

We Interrupt This Trial For....

A Weekly Weigh In!

The past couple of weeks I have been completely disorganized in every aspect of my life. My house, my school work, my work work, my weight loss.  Although I swear by tracking per WW standards, I have fallen off the tracking horse.

To track, you must log every food/drink that you consume and assign it a points value.  For the past several months, I have tracked religiously (with the exception of actually writing down 0 point value foods) with the help of eTools provided by WW on their website.  It makes things easy but it still is a bit time consuming. 

For the last two weeks, the stresses of life took over and I bailed on, quite frankly, myself.  I tried to stay conscious of what I was eating and make mostly good choices but when I don't actually see my points ticking away, I am much more likely to over indulge. Not good and I hope to get back in the groove of things starting today. 

Normally, I gain weight when I don't track but for some reason, I have actually lost. Now I am not taking this as a sign that I can stop tracking, I actually feel like I dodged a bullet and I really don't want to do that each and every week.  Here's hoping that my naughtiness doesn't catch up with me.

October 27th - down 0.4lb
November 4th - down 1.4lbs

I am now down a total of 29.2 lbs.  COME ON 30!!! 

I started tracking again today - including the 5 Laffy Taffys I devoured. Hopefully I will also get my house cleaned, homework caught up on and work organized.  Ha, well I can dream.

And I finally FINALLY reached a mini milestone that I had set for myself.  According to the BMI chart, I am finally out of the "obese" category.  I've never been so happy to be overweight.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Yay!!! Congrats! You are doing so awesome!