Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Time Flies!

Wow, I am horrible just leaving my 1st degree murder trial just hanging like some soap opera.  Well, a soap opera that doesn't air everyday.  Actually, are soaps even on anymore?  Regardless, shame on me.

I do apologize and I will do a wrap up.  Soon.  Really.

Truth be told, I need a break from writing after finishing a 21 page paper and then jumping right into a 10 pager. 

School, that's one of the reasons why I haven't been around.  My procrastinating had to end - you know deadlines and all.  Work, work has been busy and stressful lately.  And then there's the strong possibility of James no longer having a job.  Did I mention they just did lay offs in my hospital with no promises that it won't happen again....soon.

So life has been stressful but there's been a lot of goodness as well....that goodness is named Lillian. 



I'm excitedly planning her 5th birthday party.  I'm very excited about the party.  The heart is breaking over the whole 5 year old thing.   Le sigh!


Weight loss hasn't been great, hasn't been horrible.  Well, I should reserve comment until I weigh in the week after enjoying 3 separate Thanksgiving dinners. 

Updates coming......

2 comments:

Julia said...

The baby is cute, but I confess my first thought when I saw that picture on Facebook was, "Wow, she looks skinny!" LOL

Sarah said...

I appreciate it Julia! I should pay my SIL for taking the picture.