Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh In - I'm a Tired Busy Bee

Wow! This past week has been such a whirlwind.  By the end of the work day, I am completely exhausted.  I already do two full time jobs wrapped up in one and I am also coordinating my entire hospital for the American Heart Association's Heart Walk.  Since that is only a week and a half away, I have been bombarded with that work.  I am incredibly behind with every single aspect of my job right now.  It's bad.    I am taking a quick mental health break just to write this because once I get home from work it's straight to Lillian time and then housework and school work.  And trust me, the housework isn't being done well!

Okay, on to weight loss gain.  Yup I am up 1.4 lbs over last week.  But get this, I'm actually okay with it.  I did not stick to the WW plan and expected a higher than normal scale.  So no beating myself up, only new motivation to get back into the 170s by next week.

I am thinking about switching my WW group here at work.  I have heard that a good leader can make all the difference and I just am not happy with my current leader.  Turns out, I'm not the only one so at least it isn't just me.  The downfall is the other session is on Thursdays at 7:30am.  Do you know how much I loathe getting up early?   It's the main reason why exercise hasn't been on my radar in the last little while. I  just can't do the early wake up thing since I have been staying up later and later at night.  But once a week I should be able to do it. 

1 comment:

Tracy Banks said...

I agree. The leader makes the difference. I loved my leader in Evanston but couldn't get with the program here in Texas. And they changed the points system. I liked the old one better. I could cheat (by not eating healthy, just smart) and still lose weight!