Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And the Winner Is....

Just like Kirk Douglas at the Oscars, I'm gonna say a bunch of stuff before announcing the winner.  Granted, you can just scroll ahead and find out but that wouldn't be any fun.


I wanted to thank everyone for following my blog and joining the contest.  I know have 27 followers which makes incredibly excited.  Thanks to all that continue to read once this contest is over.


I hope to have more giveaways in the future.  Just gotta figure out how toget more.

Special thanks to  CSN Stores for the $15 Gift Code Prize!

 
Ok, now to why you all are reading this post.  I utilized Random.org to chose the lucky winner.

Congratulations to New-Momma-To-Be Sarah....

Mrs. Lukie said...

I'd love to use it for anything Baby related :)

February 27, 2011 11:04 AM


Sarah, I will email you the information in the address listed with your blog.


Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lukie said...

Yayyy!! I'm so excited to use it toward something for the nursery :) Thanks, Sarah!

Sarah said...

YAY!! Let me know if you don't get the email. I just sent it out.

Congrats again on everything!