Monday, February 21, 2011

Fashion Challenge

I recently read a post on a new and fantastic blog called Singles and Pairs that raised some eye brows concerning women's choices for fashion today.  The author, Vanessa, thought that women should start putting more of an effort in their appearances and should really skip the sweat pants and Uggs when they are out and about.

I won't get into the whole debate but as a result, I challenged Vanessa to a day where she would go out in sweats and not wear any makeup.  Since I happily dress down and sans make up on most weekends, I said that I would make it a point to dress up and report back.

Vanessa was a great sport and she reported on his experience and I reported on my part of the challenge.  I got a bit wordy so many apologizes for the length.

No comments: